Andrews High School‎ > ‎About Us‎ > ‎

Our School

Andrews High School was a result of the incorporation of the city of Andrews in 1905.  AHS is accredited by the Southern Association of colleges and Schools and is a member of the High Schools That Work consortium.  Andrews High School has a rich and colorful history.  The school has always been a focal point for the community through both good and bad times.  We are very proud of our history and the contributions our school has made in the lives of those who have attended it.  The spirit of Andrews High School reaches far beyond the walls of this building.  We look to the future with excitement, and hoping that both present and future students can feel the same spirit we have found in the past.

School Improvement Plan (coming soon)